Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 5 - Is Jesus Your Lamb?



We were gone for a few days camping at Disney and so we are behind on posting our Jesse Tree photos. Dear Grandma brought her tree and ornaments so we did get to do a few ornaments while we were camping in their RV. That was a nice treat. Thank you Grandma! We hung the apple and snake, the ark, the camel and tent and this morning we did day 5 - Isaac and the Lamb.


The thought for the day is:


What can I give Him, poor as I am?

If I were a shepherd, I would give Him a lamb

If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part -

But, what I can I give Him. Give My heart.

Christina Rossetti

I leave you with John 1:29b "Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world."


4 comments:

mochachinalatte said...

Oh Brenda,
I just love you! I have become a devoted follower. You're right we are two peas in a pod. I love your blog! See ya at the party tonight!
smooches
Monica

Molly said...

Wow, your tree and ornaments are beautiful!! This was fun to see. Thanks for posting pix of the ornaments. You and your friends must be very craft-y!
Blessings,
Molly@ Counter-cultural mom

Brenda @ Tie That Binds Us said...

Monica,
We should have a huge Christmas extravaganza together. We would have a blast! I cant wait until the Gingerbread party. See you then!
Bren

Brenda @ Tie That Binds Us said...

Molly,
I'm honored that you checked in with us. The things that you share on your blog are such an inspiration. I hope God blesses you and your family for taking your time to walk along side others.
Brenda