Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Celebrating the Season Blog Carnival

Here are my music picks for the blog carnival. Keep reading the posts to see the book reviews throughout the site. Enjoy!
A Classical Kids Christmas is what you will find playing over here at our house. Classical carols and classic poetry combine to tell the story of Christmas. Experience the traditions of Christmas around the world, meet Saint Nicholas, and follow the three wise men as they set out for Bethlehem...and more!



Also, you will hear, Elvis Christmas songs at any given time! My Elvis Christmas record is my most prized Christmas possesion. My wonderful husband has collected every Elvis LP he comes across for me, knowing that I am a huge fan. Since he is a record collector, he likes the hunt.
Join Celebrating the Season Blog Carnival at Molly's blog: http://counterculturalmom.blogspot.com/

No comments: