Friday, December 4, 2009

Frugal Christmas Gifts - felted soap bars



I just discovered felting this year.  I was looking for something that I could do with my daughter and picked up a bag of wool fibers.  We've made balls and bowls, but now I'm ready to try my hand at these for pretty little Christmas gifts.  Little Birdie Secrets has the BEST tutorial on how to make these.  (Believe me, I've scoured.)  Complete with pictures for every step, it's dummy free.  And, I think it's fine for children that want to help make them too.

Here's the link, for those of you having a hard time finding my links ; )
http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-make-wool-felted-soap.html



post signature

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Beautiful! I just saw these last night at Anthrologie. I've just learned a bit of felting. Might have to try the soaps.

Thank you for entering my giveaway!

Your blog is beautiful!