Monday, November 23, 2009

thanksgiving links

linkage

Look what I found while looking for some new family traditions to add to Thanksgiving.

At 400 Things, you will find a way to preserve Thanksgiving memories. What are you thankful for? This idea gives you a way to hold onto the thankfulness.

Do you need some tried and true recipes for your Thanksgiving table? How about you look at Homesteaders Heart's e-book. I know I want to try the cranberry salsa and mom's sweet potatoes.

This is a sweet little treasure, a hand-made give thanks countdown chart. I love this. I want to use this every month.

For you awesome crafty moms, here is some last minute Autumn decor to grace your thanksgiving day front door and table. I'm going to start making the paper loop wreath today.

Stop by my family blog to get some ideas to do with the little 'uns, like learning to talk like a pilgrim and reading the mayflower compact.

And, if you just can't wait until Christmas, then go ahead and make your countdown chain like His Mercy is New made for her kids that are just giddy about Christmas!


post signature

No comments: